Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!

I have been SO busy for the past month.

Recovered from the bronchitis - however, the asthma is still hanging on. Am still using the inhaler off and on, so I guess I will have to see the allergist and find out what is going on. I have never had asthma before now.

Jen and I went to the Miami Mart the first of October. It was different as we took Baby Kate for the first time. I think we have decided to fly in the future and probably will do Atlanta from now on instead.

I spent the next two weeks getting ready for the Open House. The entire house is decorated for Christmas! We had 8 vendors here this past weekend and everyone had a really good time.

Two weekends ago I went on the "Ropes Challenge" Facilitator Retreat at Lake Yale. What an awesome experience. I will blog more about it later.

So now things have slowed down and I am going to chill for a bit. Since I am ready for the Holidays I am going to finish wrapping my gifts and baking. Also I have a lot of books to read...so I am just going to sit by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate, look at my Christmas lights and listen to carols! And it's only October!!!

Thanks to all the young women in the BF class I taught yesterday - you were so supportive - it was an awesome experience! God is stretching me and it is fascinating to see what He is doing!

Will write more later - I am still playing catch-up from the past weekend.



No comments: