Monday, December 20, 2010

Hope and a future

What a wonderful day I had today with my dear husband. We ran errands, shopped, exchanged, tried out exercise equipment (looking to purchase an elliptical), went to church downtown, had a wonderful lunch at the European Street Grill...spent all day together and had such a sweet time.

Now he's outside grilling porkchops while the sweet potatoes bake in here.

Tom is a wonderful husband and a wonderful man. I love him so much!

Thank you God for your promise to me years ago: "I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." You kept your promise. When I thought my life was in ashes...you had a plan. The future you had planned for me was filled with hope and Your goodness. I love You so much, too, dear God.

No comments: