Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gone too long...

I just rediscovered my blog and it's still here! It's been almost 3 years since I last blogged...so one of my my New Year's Resolutions is to blog in 2011.

A lot has happened in the past 3 years!

I started a business in Tampa, Such Nice Things...then, I was an assistant manager at Brighton...I met a wonderful man named Tom and we got married...I moved to Jacksonville...Jennifer had Penelope, now 20 months old...is expecting a baby boy in February...they just moved to Nashville...I resurrected Such Nice Things up here in Orange Park and it is now a space in an antique mini-mall...

That is just the Reader's Digest version...so I can blog on from this point.

Life is good.

I hope anyone reading this feels the same.

Have a Very Merry and Meaningful Christmas...and a Happy, Healthy New Year.

No comments: